Tuesday 15 July 2014

Short Story Poem Podcast 2



As I am away this week and might not have time to write a story  I am doing something a bit different. I’m sharing with you my short story poems. A short story poem is a sort of combination of a poem and a short story. I am not really a poet but I hope these make you smile.

Socks
I take my shoes off
After a hard days work.
My feet breathe,
My girlfriend doesn’t

Stereotypes
He asked me about stereotypes
I couldn’t be bother to have a serious conversation
So I said I had a Sanyo.

I’m in Love with my financial adviser.
Was it love or just infatuation?
While she sorted out my superannuation
my mind wasn’t on financial affairs
I was thinking about her underwear.

Fact or Opinion
We’re minions
slaves.
Waves of oppression
wash over us
Like a toilet flush.
A rush of water
that oughta
rouse us from out stupor.
But doesn’t.

Gentle touches
A shiver
a river of
passion
dashing 
through
my body.

Find day 1 here day 2 here day 3 here day 4 here and day 5 here 



3 comments:

  1. Socks the best, made me laugh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petra Goláňová12 July 2015 at 16:46

    Fact or myth ?
    https://youtu.be/JvKIWjnEPNY

    ReplyDelete