Friday 20 June 2014

The Honest Answer



‘What was the first thing you noticed about me?’ Sophie asked. It wasn't the first time that I'd ever been asked that question, women tend to ask it about three weeks into the relationship usually after sex when they are cuddling up to you  and you are trying to snooze. Usually you could give an almost honest answer, your eyes, your cute nose, etc, you never tended to say your huge breasts or pert arse but you are as honest as you can get away with it.
But with Soph it was different, for a start I felt differently about her, okay it was only 4 weeks in but I was beginning to think of her as the one, and that wasn’t because of any of the physical attributes although they were plentiful, it was the way she made me laugh, the way she argued her corner passionately, the way she gave as good as she got.

But I couldn't tell her what first attracted me to her could I? I could tell her it was the way her smile was a little lopsided, the way she cupped her chin in the wrong hand when concentrating, or the sparkle in her eyes when she laughed, all perfectly true and perfectly beautiful but none of them were the reason why I'd chased the young temp who had come to work in my office for 2 weeks.
You see the first thing that had attracted my attention to this lovely woman cuddling in to me now was the red lacy knickers she'd flashed at me quite accidentally on about her third day in work.
It wasn't exactly a ‘Basic Instinct’ moment! There was no attempt at seduction from her part and a complete accident from mine. It was a hot day, she had a short skirt on and when she crossed her legs there was a flash of red that caught my eye. To be honest, I hadn't really noticed her until then, she'd just been another temp covering for Karen who seemed to have more days on the sick than in work. But suddenly that flash of red got my attention and kept it. Not exactly the most romantic thing to build a relationship on but I was infatuated.
‘Was it my red knickers?’ she asked.
I sat up and looked at her, ‘what?’ I said.
‘My red knickers?’ she repeated.
‘Well, er, no, I mean.’ I was spluttering and stuttering. ‘What do you mean?’ I finally managed to ask.
She laughed at me, her smile as sweet as I'd ever seen it.
‘Well , I’d been working three days and you’d just ignored me. I had to get your attention somehow,’ she said and then kissed my blushing cheek. ‘and it worked didn't it?’ 

5 comments:

  1. Men are such simlply operating machines:) it's so easy to seduce them sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. some things work for a moment, beautiful smiles work forever :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) lovely story

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just reading tomorrow's archive story today:-) suddenly remembered this when I was hanging out my red knickers... hehe:-)

    ReplyDelete